In this post I will show you how to make a design board with my favourite program. It makes it quick and simple to start designing!
Why make a design board?
Design boards are a great tool, when it comes to the planning process of decorating a room or designing a space. They are also great for content creators and bloggers. They show how you would style a room and pull a concept together.
It’s so important when planning a design project to be able to visualize how the design will work together.
There are a lot of expensive and complicated design programs out there! They will allow you to layout a room and fill it with decor. However many of us don’t have the money or time to invest in these fancy programs. A much faster option us using a design or inspiration board to give a visual before starting a project.
Which program do I use to make my design boards
I have tried a couple different programs over the years. Recently I started using Canva Pro to create my design boards. In this video I go into detail on how to use Canva Pro to create a design board. I highly recommend this program over others because of their nifty new tool for removing backgrounds from you images.
How to make a design board video
Included in the video
In the How to Make a Design Board Video we will go over:
- Where I find images to include in my design board
- Pick the best image for your design , and which ones to avoid
- Save and upload all your images to Canva
- How to use the new background eraser tool to help you expertly layer your images.
- Create visually beautiful design boards
- How to position all your images to create stunning design boards
- What to include and not include in your design board
Pin for later
Thank you for stopping by the Beauty Revival today.
This post does include affiliate links, which means I make a small percentage from you purchase at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Beauty Revival with your purchases!